Skip to main content
- 7/6/2022: Martange Production (Fr) has just finished a new documentary “Aux frontieres du sommeil (At the borders of sleep)” that prominently features CSC research on the synaptic homeostasis hypothesis (SHY). The documentary also contains an interview with CSC Co-Director Prof. Chiara Cirelli.
- 6/21/2022: Our paper ‘Mechanism Integrated Information’ has just been selected by the journal Entropy as an Editor’s Choice article.
- 5/6/2022: Prof. Chiara Cirelli has won the prestigious Pisa Sleep Award for her work on the development of the synaptic homeostasis hypothesis (SHY), a global hypothesis about the function of sleep.
- 1/6/2020: A new special issue of the journal Entropy devoted to the Integrated Information Theory of Consciousness has just been published.
- 6/1/2019: A special issue of the journal Entropy devoted to Integrated Information Theory has just been published. The guest editors of this issue are CSC Associate Scientist Larissa Albantakis and Prof. Giulio Tononi.
- 5/16/2019: A special issue of the Journal of Consciousness Studies devoted to the Integrated Information Theory of Consciousness has just been published. This issue discusses extensively the theory of consciousness developed by Prof. Giulio Tononi and his colleagues at the CSC.